terms and conditions
- Your use and access of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
- You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhabit the use and enjoyment of the website by any third party.
- LIAS reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of the website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions as modified automatically. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions regularly.
- LIAS takes no responsibility for the content of external internet websites. Following links to any other websites or pages shall be at your own risk and LIAS shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damages resulting from the use of such other websites.
- All intellectual property in the website and the material or information it contains are and shall remain the property of LIAS or its third party licensors.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed on the site without authorization from LIAS is strictly prohibited. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any licence by LIAS to use any item displayed.
- Materials in the website may be copied for personal use only on the condition that all copyright notices and source indications are also reproduced, no modifications are made and each relevant item is copied in its entirety.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information. LIAS reserves the right to remove any such communication or material from the website at its own discretion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
- If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of the website must be terminated immediately.
- Visitors acknowledge that visiting this site is an implicit acceptance of these ‘Terms and Conditions’ on their part.
Refund Policy Our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received on payment gateway as under:-
- The amount collected as donation will not be refunded to the donor unless it has been erroneously made.
- For online transactions and credit card payments, in case a request is made within 30 days from the date of transaction for refund, we agree to make the refund by reversing the transaction through our bank or the payment service provider. The charges for the refund would be borne by us in case of wrong deductions or error transactions.
- Refund and cancellation request will not be entertained after 30 days from the date of receiving online donation through MJC website
- We are committed to protect the privacy of users of this website. The information collected through the website www.mjc.ac.in is kept strictly confidential and used by internal and authorized officials only. Information is disclosed to such third parties as may be necessary to only process the donation.
- General browsing of MJC website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information. However, while forwarding a donation, the well-wishers have to submit a few personal information to extend services like processing of your donations, providing receipts and tax exemption certificates, sending regular updates about the work we do for children and respond to your queries in a better way.
- Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, date of birth, contact number and email address and your payment processing details.
- We in place the necessary security mechanisms and only designated employees have access to your personal information. All online transactions are done on a secure server.
- Contents published on this website including graphics, write-ups, logos, pictures, images and software are the property of LIAS and the same is protected. Users must seek formal permission before using any of these information and any misuse of the same will automatically hold the (mis)user liable.
We shall endeavour to put up only such information on the site, as being true to the best of our knowledge and belief. We do not accept any liability due to inaccuracy of information or data provided on this site. Any liability arising out of any act or omission by a visitor to this site, by relying on or using the information provided on this site, shall be solely to the account of such visitor. We will strive to ensure that we send tax exemption certificates and feedback reports to the donors within reasonable time limits. We disclaim any liability, legal or otherwise, that may arise due to the act, omission or otherwise of any visitor to this site, or caused by the same.
For any further information or clarification please contact us via email or phone number provided below.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: +91-422-2682823
transform a life
You have the power to touch and transform lives like never before