terms and conditions
This online payment system is provided by Michael Job Memorial College of Education For Women (MJCOE). MJCOE may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for MJCOE is India.
Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. All payments are subject to the following conditions.
- All Fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. The MJCOE reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach the MJCOE account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept liability for a payment not reaching the correct MJCOE account due to you quoting an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment the MJCOE is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will the MJCOE be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- If a student leaves the MJCOE before completion of the course, there shall be no entitlement to a refund of paid service fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the Management, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require the MJCOE to refund the Fees (or part thereof) unless such Fees (or part thereof) have previously been paid.
We are committed to protect the privacy of users of this website. General browsing of MJC website is anonymous and it does not register the user’s personal information. The information collected through this website while collection of fees is kept strictly confidential and used by internal and authorized officials only. Depending on the type of communication or transaction, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to, your name, postal address, date of birth, contact number and email address and your payment processing details. We have put in place the necessary security mechanisms and only designated employees have access to your personal information. All online transactions are done on a secure server.
MJCOE reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between MJCOE and any user visiting the MJCOE website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.
For any further information or clarification please contact us via email or phone number provided below.
Email: email@example.com, Tel: +91-422-2682823
transform a life
You have the power to touch and transform lives like never before