Code of conduct
GENERAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Students should obey the rules and regulations laid by the College authorities scrupulously.
- Ragging is an offence by law. Students indulging in ragging will be dismissed.
- Cell phones are prohibited on campus.
- Students are expected to attend the College well groomed and neatly dressed.
- Students are advised to leave their footwear outside when entering the Library and Computer Lab.
- Students should wear their ID cards daily.
- Students are forbidden from writing on the walls and desks, etc.
- Students found guilty of damaging College property will be expected to replace the same at their own cost.
- College fees should be paid in the stipulated time.
- Students should not trespass the College boundaries on any account.
- Students found guilty of using foul language or rude behaviour will be expelled.
- Students’ vehicles should be parked only in the parking space.
- Students should maintain proper respect and rapport with all the teaching staff and fellow students.
- If a student is convicted of any offence in a criminal court, she will not be permitted to continue her studies at the College.
- Fees, once paid by the student, will not be refunded on any account.
Every student will be provided with an identity card with her photo duly attested by the Principal. Students are required to keep their identity cards with them always.