The Admission cell of the College ensures a fair and transparent admission process. This is done by a strict adherence to the norms and guidelines issued by the Government.
The College offers Pre-Admission Counselling for students. To avail this, interested students may contact the Admissions Cell once they have received the results of their Higher Secondary Examinations.
Fill up the Registration Form and submit documents
- Application Fee of Rs.100
- Academic documents (Mark sheet 10th and 12th)
- Photo Identity
- Passport Size photographs ( 4 copies)
- Transfer Certificate and Conduct certificate
- Migration Certificate for boards other than Tamil Nadu State Board
- Scholarship eligibility documents (as applicable) Community Certificate, Income Certificate for SC/ST Candidates, Sports Achievement /NCC/ Ex-service person/ Disability/Other Special Quota Certificate
Note: Original documents with one photocopy attested by Gazetted Officer is required
Mode of Payment could be Online or Demand Draft in the favor of “Michael Job Memorial College of Education for Women”
Upon completion of the simple two steps, your admission will be confirmed, and a ‘student number’ will be issued to you when the submitted documents and payments are approved by the University.
As per government guidelines and as declared from time to time
In keeping with MJC’s vision of woman empowerment; The Michael Job Memorial College of Education For Women is proud to offer scholarships every year to students who are in need of financial support. These scholarships are offered to give students an opportunity to advance their education despite their financial challenges. The Financial Aid covers for tuition, accommodation and food services, depending on the needs of the candidate. Therefore, we advise you to go through the following details on the different kinds of financial aid you can avail at MJCOE, and the eligibility criteria for each. These policies are designed to allow students to pursue a quality education, and are deeply rooted in the belief that everybody should have equal access to a good education.
MJCOE helps student teachers avail the Adi-Dravidar and Tribal Welfare Scholarship from the Government of Tamil Nadu. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Student belongs to SC or SCA or SCC (converted Christian) or ST
- Family income is less than 1.5 lakhs per year
- Student is from the state of Tamil Nadu
(Valid income /community certificates from the competent authority is mandatory)
MJCOE Fee Waiver
MJCOE offers concession in Fees to the Alumni who secured more than 90% in their UG Course. Further MJCOE also offers scholarships to students based on specific eligibility criteria as mentioned below
- MJC Alumini (from MJCAS and MJMHSS)
- Dependent of Defence Person
- Sports and Games at University / State / National level certificate
- Possessing Ph.D.
- NSS / NCC C-certificate or more
- Physically Challenged
(Scholarships will be awarded after the admission process after reviewing the relevant documents)